Thursday, September 13, 2012

Destination: Anywhere Snowy!

It's almost winter - I know, I know, Autumn hasn't even officially begun yet - but I've already got the winter  itch.  No, not the dry, flaky skin winter itch... the sweaters and boots and hot chocolate and gray day itch.  This is not going to be my typical Destination post as this post isn't destination specific.  This post is more to sway those who think they have to either head to the courthouse or wait until spring to elope outdoors.

image courtesy Carly Mitchell Photography
How cute are those two? LOVING the faux fur throw detail. Perfect to protect your tushy from catching a chill.

image courtesy Green Wedding Shoes, Jenny Haas, & Ashley Krogman Designs
What's that I spy with my little eye?  A bouquet made from pine cones, twigs, and ribbon.  Chic AND cheap.  Snaps all around.

image courtesy Peter Bang Photography
What a lucky couple - snow is actually falling for their photographs!

image courtesy Green Wedding Shoes & Benji Haisch
Wedding snow boots! Falling snow! Smiley-happy couple! *swoon*

image courtesy Orange Girl Photographs
The red in that cape makes a lovely contrast against an almost all white background.


So go ahead, plan your winter elopement and send me the pics after!

No comments:

Post a Comment