Monday, May 21, 2012

Elopement Fashion for Him - 5/21/12

Hey guys, fellas, dudes, and men!  You didn't think I forgot about you when it comes to elopement fashion, did you?  Good news.... I didn't!  Here are some of my favorite looks when it comes to your small wedding.





This sand color vest/pant combo is perfect for your Spring/Summer elopements. Right at home on the beach or in a courthouse.


This casual blazer looks great with jeans for those that are still looking to be a bit fancy but want a comfortable, dressed down look.


I don't know about y'all but I love the vest/button down shirt/jeans combo. The vest just adds that little extra umph to a button down with jeans.


The key to the classic polo look is accessories!  Nice watch + belt pulls the look together right after you pull your outfit out of the closet.

1 comment: